The 2023 Fintech Innovation Challenge is inviting applications from fintechs pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
Through a highly competitive process, Women’s World Banking’s Fintech Innovation Challenge identifies and elevates 4 later-stage fintechs pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
The Fintech Innovation Challenge attracts over 100 fintech applicants from around the world who are developing innovative products to close the gender gap in the low-income women’s market.
Leveraging Technology for Women
You are a fintech leveraging technology to provide financial solutions for underserved, low-income women.
Serving Emerging Markets
Your focus is on serving customers in emerging markets.
Preparing for Series A or Later
Your fintech is preparing for Series A or later and can demonstrate a minimum viable product and a path to profitability.
– AUGUST 3, 2022: Applications Open
– SEPTEMBER 15, 2022: Applications Close
– OCTOBER 26, 2022: Top 12 Finalists and Female Founders Circle Notified
– DECEMBER 15, 2022: Pitch Day Judges Announced
– JANUARY 9, 2023: Four Finalists Announced
– FEBRUARY 16, 2023: Fintech Innovation Challenge Live in Dubai
For More Information: