Application Deadline: OCTOBER 20,2023
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is accepting applications for the annual DRG Photo Contest to promote, protect, and deepen democracy, human rights, and good governance around the globe.
Examples of DRG-related photos include (but are not exclusive to):
- Anti-Corruption, Accountability, Civil Society, Climate Change and DRG, Community Mobilizing, Democratic Reformers, Digital Democracy/Technology, Countering Trafficking in Persons, Elections, Gender, Global Labor, Human Rights, Information Integrity, Integration, Inclusion, Media, People-Centered Justice, Rule of Law, Summit for Democracy, Transparency, and Youth.
- High-resolution, high-quality digital photos that are at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. Please send the highest resolution possible (at least 1MB) in JPG or JPEG format. If you are using Photoshop, please use compressed photos. Scanned photos will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Each photograph must include:
o The name of the photographer and organizational affiliation (if applicable).
- o Aro bust caption, which includes a description of who,what they are doing,and how it relates to USAID’s work(can include old projects that have been continued beyond USAID’s initial support).
- o The city and country in which it was taken, and
- o The month, day, and year during which it was taken (approximation is okay).
- ● Individuals may submit up to five entries.
- ● Please send only the photo file(s). You may include a separate document with captions.
- Please send to DRG Communications and Outreach Specialist, JessicaBentonCooney: [email protected] with all the submission requirements and attached photo(s).
For More Information: