Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for University of York Management School Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for masters studies. These scholarships provide the recipient with up to £7,500 funding.
These scholarships and studentships are available specifically to students at York Management School. These scholarships are designed to recognise and reward academic achievement among international students from a number of countries worldwide.
If you currently have an offer from the University to study, whether firm or conditional, on one of our postgraduate Masters courses, you are welcome to apply.
The University of York is one of the success stories in UK higher education. Since our foundation in 1963, we have powered our way to a consistently high ranking in the UK and are one of just six post-war universities to have appeared in the world top 100.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 21 March 2022/ 30 June 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Masters degrees:
You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2022.
University of York Management School Scholarships are of two types:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This award provide the recipient with £2,500 to £7,000 funding.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship provide the recipient with £3,000 to £7,500, dependent on country. Check the country specific amount here.
Eligibility Criteria for University of York Management School Scholarships
To qualify for University of York Management School Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
- York online students are not eligible.
How to Apply for University of York Management School Scholarships?
Please follow the following important instructions to avail University of York Management School Scholarships:
(1) If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
(2) For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
(3) Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
To know more about University of York Management School Scholarships, please visit official websites: