The UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowship Programme started in 2012 and aims to promote capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering. Beneficiaries of these fellowships are given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow for six (6) months duration starting on 1st October.
To be eligible for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: List of invited Member States entitled to submit applications
- A holder of at least a BS, BSc Degree or MS, MSc.
- Proficient in the English language
- Fellowships are granted only to persons in good health who are not over 45 years of age. Exceptions may be considered when a case can be made.
- Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member State
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged.
Facilities offered by Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- International travel expenses from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland;
- Health insurance
This programme is offered in open competition. All applications must be channeled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country.
For More Information: