Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Uncap is now accepting applications from early-stage founders for the 2022 investment cohort.
Registered as Limited
You run a registered limited company in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, or Nigeria
>10,000 EUR yearly revenues
You have generated at least 10,000 EUR in the last 12 months
Operational for 12-48 months
You are beyond idea stage, but still early in your journey
Well kept accounts
Well-kept records of accounts, permits and licenses allowing you to operate
Potential to scale
Your business model can be scaled, i.e. grown regionally, or nationally
Table of Contents
- 10-50k EUR
- Uncap invest between 10,000 – 50,000 EUR to cover your early-stage funding need.
- Uncap has built a data-driven algorithm for decision making to eliminate biases & human decision making.
- Uncap purchase shares in your company that you buy-back based on the growth of your revenues.
- No collateral
- Uncap doesn’t ask for any collateral.
Uncap invest between 10,000 – 50,000 EUR to cover your early-stage funding need.
Uncap has built a data-driven algorithm for decision making to eliminate biases & human decision making.
Uncap doesn’t ask for any collateral.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Provide a few details on your business, invite your Co-Founders and you are ready to get started.
FILL IN YOUR APPLICATION
Complete all the steps of the application process. These will be a mix of tests about yourself, your business skills and financial insights. You might invest a day, but this is the only steps to go through, before we will make a decision on investment offers.
RECEIVE YOUR OFFER
If you are shortlisted, we will conduct a comprehensive appraisal of your business. The better structured your business operations is the easier it will be for you to go through this process.
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Once you sign your investment contract, you will get access to your individual dashboard with helpful analytics, and join our growing network of entrepreneurs.
For More Information: