The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing admission for 2019/2020 academic session is here. The UITH School of Nursing admission form is on sale.
The school is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme.
Requirement for UITH School of Nursing Admission
Below are he requirement to gain admission into UITH School of Nursing:
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- All candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- Birth Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission
Follow these steps to apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission:
1. Prepare your documents
Get all the requirements ready
2. Make Payment
Payments are to be made through the link below payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account. Payment can be made at the website.
3. Download form
Download form from UITH portal
4. Submit form
Submit completed form with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
The deadline is 30th July, 2019
Examination will come up on 17th August, 2019 at Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
The oral interview will be held at 20th August, 2019
The resumption date is 7th October, 2019.
The UITH portal is located at uith.org.ng/portal
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar