Deadline: June 15, 2023
Applications are open for the TiE Women Global Pitch Competition 2023. The vision of TiE Women is to embrace, engage and empower women entrepreneurs across the globe – irrespective of the size of the enterprises, origin, standing or background.
The program consists of a series of local and global events and culminates with one women-led business from Oregon competing in a global pitch competition for cash prizes. The program is built on the Pillars of TiE Women: Learning, Mentoring, Access to Funding, Scalability, Safe Space, and Community.
The TiE Advantages
- Largest Network of Entrepreneurs: TiE is among the largest entrepreneurship organizations in the world. TiE has a vast Global network of entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneurs, business leaders, domain experts and mentors.
- Mentoring & Strong Linkages to Investors: Mentoring can start with an individual meeting at an Event, and move on all the way to getting Funding, expansion to new geographies, and getting introduced to the right fund managers.
- Networking & Building Connections at Events: No man is an island, and success in business is a derivative of your ties with the right mentors and connections. Members and Charter members have a unique opportunity to benefit from Networking with other Entrepreneurs, Executives from large companies, Potential customers and Investors.
- Partners in Policymaking: Apart from serving entrepreneurs and members in the mix, TiE engages with policy makers in order to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship. On various occasions, TiE has engaged with the Indian government, delegations and successful entrepreneurs to support startup policymaking and spur growth in developing economies.
- Domain Expertise: TiE members represent a diverse set of industries, including high technology software, hardware, health care, biotech, media, telecom, IT enabled services, consulting organizations, financial and legal institutions.
- Education & Startup Learning: There are a huge number of educations programs, such as Startup workshops, Bootcamp sessions, Youth Entrepreneurship academy, and Bootcamp sessions catering to enhancing the knowledge about business, entrepreneurship, and new methods of enhancing ideation and innovation.
- Open to female-founded or co-founded startups only. (The opportunity to pitch will only be provided to the female founder/co-founder).
- Female co-founder(s) must own at least 33% of the equity in the company.
- Companies in business for less than seven years only at the time of application (Company registration after Jan 1, 2016).
- Preference to startups raising funds.
- Idea Stage Startups do not qualify for screening.
TiE Women reserves the right to make any decisions regarding the applications which they consider to be in the best interest of supporting the TiE Women mission.
For more information, visit TiE Women Global Pitch Competition.