Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
The Reckitt Fight For Access Accelerator, in partnership with Yunus Social Business, is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs who are improving access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene, and ultimately driving better health outcomes for communities.
The programme is called the Fight for Access Accelerator, and it is in partnership with Reckitt South Africa and their purpose-led brands Dettol, Finish and JIK. We are now accepting applications from social entrepreneurs who are improving access to clean water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in South Africa, ultimately driving better health outcomes for communities.
The programme will catalyse grassroots social enterprises focused on WASH by providing:
- Impact acceleration bootcamps, delivered by experts from Yunus Social Business that are tailored to unlock specific barriers to growth.
- Expert mentorship from Reckitt’s people, specialists in health and hygiene and a wide range of business functions, who can provide tangible support and guidance throughout.
- Seed funding to invest in growth to scale the business and reach more people.
The enterprises should address the following barriers to access to WASH:
- Improvements for broader and better access within the current model
- Innovation and decentralisation to create a better model for the future
- Enabling behaviour change and community engagement
Reckitt is also suggest that the selected solutions and businesses prioritise the following audiences:
- Women and girls
- Population in remote and rural areas
- Population in informal settlements and suburbs of urban centres
Reckitt is looking for businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, innovators, companies and civil society organizations with commercial solutions (products and services) that, in their application, cause changes and positive impacts on the lives of South African people.
For More Information: