Application Deadline: August 17, 2022
Tech African Women: is a program led by BetaCube and supported by UNECA dedicated to building a strong female-led tech Startup pipeline and community in Africa. it will run from August to December 2022 and is composed of 3 main phases:
- Empower female founders to leverage their skills to build strong tech startups from scratch
- Accelerate the transformation of project ideas and prototypes into validated business models, ready for market & investment
- Build communities and alliances to aggregate opportunities for women entrepreneurs and maximize impact.
- All participants must be female between 18 and 35 years old
- To have an idea of a tech startup that is addressing at least one of the SDGs
- To be a national of one of the targeted countries: Tunisia, Tanzania, Senegal & Ethiopia.
- To be available and committed to attending all the bootcamp sessions physically in addition to the online incubation phase.
- To be able to communicate fluently in French or English.
- An invitation to participate in a 3-day intensive training bootcamp in your country
- A cash grant of 2k usd for the winning team per country
- A fully funded trip to Rwanda for 2 winning projects per country to pitch in the final ceremony
- Access to a pool of tech & design experts to develop your MVP
- Personal Support from a startup coach
- Customized one to one coaching sessions with top experts in Marketing & Finance
- Intercultural journey of learning from entrepreneurs from Tunisia, Tanzania, Ethiopia & Senegal
- A cash grant of 7k usd for the best startup at the end of the program
For More Information: