Teach The Nation Fellowship 2022 for South African Educators. Apply below!
When is the Application Deadline:
Reference Number: 007A
Tell Me About Teach The Nation Fellowship:
The Teach the Nation Fellowship is looking for full-time Teachers in the Western Cape. Our focus is on under-resourced communities and schools to bring about educational equity in the Western Cape. The Fellowship is a two-year leadership development opportunity for young impactful teachers to continue to change the lives of many children in schools while developing sought-after leadership skills.
What impact you will have as a Teach the Nation Fellow:
- Improve your leadership in impacting your classroom, school, and community.
- Transform the culture in your classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, school leaders, and community members in order to provide comprehensive and holistic development for learners
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Teach The Nation Fellowship?
Does this excite you? Do you think you have what it takes to be the next best Teacher?
If so, here is what we are looking for:
- Are you currently a teacher working in an under-resourced school in the Western Cape?
- Are you between the ages of 22 – 35?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in any qualification linked to educational subjects?
- Are you someone who is inspired by helping and uplifting the communities through education?
If this is your calling and you would like to join this amazing program, go ahead and click the APPLY button. Remember the fellowship is an incredibly challenging, fulfilling, and rewarding experience. It will grow you and transform your life, as well as that of your learners, in ways you could have never imagined.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
Western Cape, SA
How Many Fellowships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Teach The Nation Fellowship?
Why join the fellowship?
- We will fund you for a PGCE (if still in the process while teaching)
- You will receive a personal leadership development coach, FREE of charge!
- Access to our acclaimed Leadership Development Program
- We provide you with subject mentor specialists, FREE of charge!
- Access to (online) professional and leadership development workshops and interventions
- Access to a teacher professional development training program
- Leadership certificate at the end of your 2-year program
- You will be part of our Alumni of teacher leaders around the world
- Finally, you will be able to make a great impact in the schools and community with our program
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for Teach The Nation Fellowship: