Application Deadline: Unspecified
Safaricom is pleased to announce the Person with Disability internship opportunity for the year 2023 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources & Technology Divisions.
Through the internship program for persons with disability, we aim to promote inclusivity and enable talented graduates to develop and grow within Safaricom, forming part of our digital and leadership talent pool. The interns learn through cross-functional rotations, extended leadership contact, formal training, leadership development, and a rigorous performance process. Collectively, this holistic integrated & broad approach aims to accelerate development of future leaders in line with our company’s mission.
Safaricom is looking for innovative fresh graduates; those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning; and eager to cease opportunities and create meaningful solutions to various challenges. As a family, we create a conducive environment where everyone feels respected, valued, and appreciated. This allows individuals to bring their authentic selves to work as they kick-start their career!
- A degree holder or must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated with the last 1 year in an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm.
- Passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Good academic performance
World-class exposure to Technology and Financial Services
- Focused mentorship
- Cross-functional rotations
- Leadership development
- Fast tracked career progression
- Hybrid and agile ways of working
- Attractive Remuneration
- Successfully shortlisted applicants will go through a technical assessment, a psychometric assessment, and a virtual assessment centre.
- Please note you will be taken through a competitive recruitment process for the skillset selected against other applicants.
For More Information: