The Norwich Business School (NBS) Open World Scholarships is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2019.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for the Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31 May 2019.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31 May 2019.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The value of the award will be £4,000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year.
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship.
To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to [email protected] by the 31 May 2019 answering the following question:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
31 May, 2019
You can visit the website of the program here
Email [email protected]
Tel +44 (0)1603 591515