The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has started the process of recruiting up to 3,200 officers. In this article, you can learn how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. We will guide you through step by step to apply.
Who is the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS)
The Nigerian Custom Service also known as NCS, Nigeria Customs or simply Customs is the body responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts in Nigeria. They are under the supervision of the ministry of finance.
Applicant seeking recruitment into the Nigeria Customs 2019 can apply for the following positions:
1. Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
2. Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
4. Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Eligibility criteria for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
You must meet the following criteria to be recruited into the Nigeria Customs service 2019:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
- Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
- Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Applicants must be mentally fit and health fit
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Qualifications required for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
Here are the qualifications required for recruitment into the Nigeria Customs 2019:
Applicants are expected t have a minimum of SSCE or NCE or ND, or DEGREE
All applicant should be between the age of 18 to 35.
How to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment 2019
The process to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment is very easy.
1. Get all your information ready
The first step is to look through all the qualifications required. Then make sure you get all of them ready
2 Visit the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal
Next, visit the website (portal) for the Customs recruitment 2019. The portal is at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
All you need to do from there is apply. Input information as required.
Application is free. You are not expected to pay any money to apply. But if you are using Cybercafe or any business medium to apply, you may have to pay the operator. The money is for the service of such business not for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).
Application process commences 17th, April 2019 and is expected to last just 3 weeks only for all positions.
Nigeria customs website
The website of Nigeria Custom Service is customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal 2019
The recruitment portal of the Nigeria Custom Service is vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Service Salary
The salary of Nigeria Customs Service is not made public. But the workers of Nigeria Customs are one of the best paid in the country. With many allowances.
Customs website slow or not loading
Due to the volume of people trying to apply, the vacancy portal maybe slow or not loading. You have to be patient or try during off peak period when most people are asleep.