The UNDP office in Colombia, its global initiative BCtA (Business Call to Action) and MiLAB, the Govtech laboratory in Colombia operated by iNNpulsa Colombia, made an alliance in order to work together in the launch and resolution of a challenge of Open innovation on telehealth, using the Inclusive Innovation through Replication Journeys with Governments methodology.
The application of this methodology implements an accompaniment process for the public sector and resolution of its challenges through the adaptation and strengthening of inclusive businesses, which have been proven in the market and which seek to benefit the most vulnerable populations in Colombia and contribute to the fulfillment of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
This program seeks to select technological solutions that meet the following characteristics:
- Be a company incorporated in Colombia, with at least 2 years of existence.
- Possess a Telehealth tool or solution proven in the market and with an active group of clients.
- Maturity level of the solution: Generating your first income or with validation in the market through sales.
- Have a potential social and economic impact on the BoP population (base of the pyramid) of the country.
- Register the venture or solution in the Business Call to Action (BCtA) platform
- Training Program: 32 hours in 11 sessions
- Networking And Speed Dating: Relationship and connection with public entities and companies in the health sector
- Stive.Ai Licenses: Tool for the projection of business strategies
- Solution Visibility: Connections with potential stakeholders
- Scalability Opportunity: Through connections with public entities
Objectives and Requirements
This program seeks to select inclusive technological solutions that meet the following characteristics:
- Registered Entity: Be a company incorporated in Colombia, with at least 2 years of existence.
- Active Solution: Have a telehealth tool or solution proven in the market and with an active group of clients.
- Social Impact: Have a potential for social and economic impact on the base population of the pyramid (BoP) of the country.
- Maturation of The Solution: Generating your first income or with validation in the market through sales
- Access ‘Inclusive Innovation through Replication Journeys with Governments’ of BCTa, which includes: 17 sessions for each of the selected solutions, among which are conferences, workshops and mentoring sessions, for a total of 32 hours of accompaniment on B2G (Business to Government) models, approach to business to serve the population that is part of the base of the pyramid, impact management, financing alternatives and intellectual property and data security. to the Program from training Y strengthening
- Networking events and participation in one (1) speed dating that allows relationships with public entities that can create contracting opportunities or escalation of the proposed solution.
- Delivery of Stive.ai licenses granted by Innpulsa Colombia, which uses artificial intelligence to help companies project business strategies in minutes. It is constantly updated with information from the market and from experts to give updated information to entrepreneurs in its competitive environment and allow any business to make the best strategies and grow.
- Be part of the first Govtech community in Colombia managed by MiLAB, which will enable them access to events and activities in this ecosystem. In addition, they will receive first-hand the challenges launched by the laboratory for their connection with the different public entities served.
- Visibility of the selected solutions in the virtual showcase of MiLAB, a space that brings together technological solutions with the capacity to generate public value, coming from Colombian Startups, Scaleups and SMEs, to facilitate their connection with potential interested parties.
For more information, visit https://www.businesscalltoaction.org/inclusive-innovation-journey-colombia