Application Deadline: January 29, 2023
A report by LinkedIn in 2022 showed that social media managers are the third most in-demand marketing positions with the third highest year-on-year career growth. This is why Ingressive For Good has partnered with Meta to provide 1500 African Youths free access to social media marketing education.
What You’ll Learn
This program will provide an introduction to digital marketing and all the major social media platforms. You will learn:
- How to create engaging content and manage content calendars
- The basics of social media advertising
- How to evaluate the success of your social media posts
- How to measure and optimize social media marketing campaigns.
- and more
Where will the course take place
- The training will take place online on the Coursera platform. The course is available to you on the platform already. You can see the course and learning modules. It is self-paced, so there is no schedule. You get to determine your schedule. However, the training ends in 6 weeks.
- I4G and Meta have partnered to make sure you have free access to the course during a specified period of time.
- Although the program is self paced, your scholarship will last for six weeks.
- You will get a professional certificate from Coursera after you complete the entire curriculum. During the courses, you would also have the opportunity to take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam with two free attempts. If you pass, you will get a Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification Badge, in addition to the Coursera certificate.
- Upon completion of your training, you will get exclusive access to the I4G alumni and the Meta Career Programs Job Board where you’d have access to over 200 employers
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Meta/Ingressive For Good Social Media Marketing Scholarships