Application Deadline: 16 October 2022
Every picture tells a story – and GLF want to see yours. GLF is now accepting applications for the GLF Climate 2022 Photo Competition. Whether you’re a professional or amateur, nature or urban photographer, GLF would love to see your perspective on the impacts of climate change, as well as ways we can tackle it.
- The GLF Climate Photo Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or above, whether you’re a photo enthusiast or a professional photographer.
- Photos from any country will be accepted.
- By submitting the photo, the participant guarantees that their participation follows the rules and agrees with the terms of this competition.
- Photos that have previously won other photographic contests will not be considered.
- Cash prizes of USD 400 (1st place), USD 300 (2nd place) and USD 200 (popular vote).
- A spread and interview in Landscape News.
- A showcase at the GLF Climate 2022 Art Gallery.
How to participate
- To participate, upload your photo
- Each photograph is a single entry, but you can submit multiple entries.
- The uploaded file must include the photo’s title, the contributor’s name and contact information, including email address, social media handles (if applicable), a caption listing the subject and location, and a short description of the story behind the picture.
- Participants must have the full copyright to the submitted photos. Therefore, by submitting their entries, participants will be presumed to have agreed to accept the contest rules and the terms and conditions.
The GLF team will email all finalists in mid-October. They will be invited to share a short video message about their photo and work. The best videos will be exhibited in our art gallery at GLF Climate 2022 on 11 November (more information to be announced).
- Entries will be accepted until 16 October.
- Finalists will be announced on 26 October and requested to send a short video message telling us the story of their picture.
- The winners will be announced on 11 November at GLF Climate 2022 alongside COP27 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
- The best photos and short videos will be displayed at the GLF Climate Art Gallery.
For More Information: