FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BURSARY AWARDS TO NIGERIAN STUDENTS STUDYING EDUCATION IN NIGERIAN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION AND UNIVERSITIES.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
21st October 2022
Tell Me About Award:
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian Unievristy Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Positions will be Given?
How to Apply for Program?
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For further enquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!