24th October, 2022 | Comments
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates seeking admission into ND evening and Part-time programme for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale for the under listed programmes.
1.SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
b. Horticulture and land scape
2. SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
a. Science Laboratory Technology
b. Leisure and Tourism Management
c. Nutrition and Dietetics
3.SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
a. Business Administration and Management
c. Public Administration
4. SCHOOL OF ENGIEERING TECHNOLOGY
a. Agricultural Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering
c. Civil Engineering
d. Computer Engineering
e. Electrical Engineering
f. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Building Technology
c. Estate Management and Valuation
d. Quantity Surveying
e. Surveying and Geo-informatics
f. Urban and Regional Planning
6. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
b. Banking and finance
7. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science
b. Library and Information Science
c. Mass Communication
d. Office Technology and Management.
Interested applicants should possess a minimum of Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC OR NABTEB at not more than two sittings. In addition, Interested candidate must possess current (2022) JAMB Result with minimum scores of 100 marks.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ND EVENING PROGRAMME, FED POLY BIDA.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students. Fedpolybida.edu.ng and check on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND Evening; next, click on the drop down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of N10,000.00 on the Fed Poly, Bida Remita Platform.
- Candidate can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page (Note: before payment with debit card, print your invoices).
- After payment, candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the candidate’s Name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledge slip and application form. Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’Level subjects to JAMB Portal.
Online application for admission and submission of forms will commence on Monday, 10th October, 2022 and close on Monday, 30th January, 2023.
For further Enquiries Call GSM No: 08069786014, 2348036572846, 08069793098, 2348066372440 and 08073247714.