Deadline: May 30, 2023
Applications for the Earthplus Sustainability Network S.O.L.V.E Lagos 2023 are now open. The Earthplus Sustainability Network (Earthplus), a youth-led non-profit focused on the environment and sustainable development, has launched the first ever edition of SOLVE (Solutions for a Viable Environment) project.
SOLVE Lagos 2023 is a 3-month project focused on providing creative policy solutions bordering on plastic pollution for the Lagos State Government. The project is also being organised to align with the theme of this year’s World Environment Day – Beat Plastic Pollution.
The vision of Earthplus Sustainability Network is to see a world where human beings are as concerned about the environment as they are concerned about their survival. They want to raise awareness through networking, advocacy, research, hands-on projects, public policy, and institutional engagement. Their focus is on the younger generation, with a special bias for Africa.
- Win cash prizes
- Get access to internships
- Networking opportunities
- Applicants must be Nigerian and must be living in Nigeria at the time of application until the end of June 2023.
- Each member of the team must be aged no less than 18 and no more than 35.
- Each member of the team must be willing and able to travel to Lagos for the in-person finals in June 2023 if selected as a finalist.
- No individual submission will be accepted. Submission must be for teams of 2-3 people. Teams of more than 3 will also be disqualified.
- Female participation is encouraged.
Submit a written short-form proposal via this online form. The application deadline is May 30, 2023.
For more information, visit S.O.L.V.E Lagos.