The Cochrane & District Community Foundation is pleased to launch the Community Capital Grants Program to help local non-profit organizations in Cochrane and Area with capital projects that aim to improve the quality of life in the community.
The Foundation supports all aspects of community well-being including support for:
Typically they don’t fund more than $5000 per project and on average about $1500.
- Grants are for one-time capital expenditures, not operating costs (i.e. salaries, admin).
- Grants are restricted to registered charitable organizations that benefit the residents of Cochrane and surrounding area.
- They prefer projects that show support from other funding sources and collaboration.
- They prefer projects that benefit the greatest community need.
- They do not fund total project costs.
- Funding is not available for deficit financing.
- Schools are ineligible for funding. However projects that are managed by a local organization, with a school as a participant or benefactor, would be considered.
- For-profit groups and individuals are ineligible for support.
To qualify the project must:
- Leave a tangible legacy of good for community
- Showcase collaboration and partnership
- Have measurable impact
For more information, visit https://cochranefoundation.ca/grants-cc/#grants