Application Deadline: 17 November 2023.
The AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase showcases the world’s most promising FinTech and RegTech innovators that are enhancing access to and the usage and quality of formal financial services for low-income populations in developing countries and emerging markets.
- Product or solution is operating in one or more AFI member jurisdictions.
- Product or solution uses innovation or cutting-edge technology to enable fresh, meaningful dialogue with financial policymakers and regulatory communities.
- Product or solution is or has potential for scaling up and ensuring commercial viability.
Entrants can be start-ups, established financial institutions
First, second and third place finalists will receive:
|Invitation to participate in AFI Public-Private Dialogue activities for one year.||Complimentary one-year membership at the LHoFT.||Invitation to participate in 2024 AFI Global Policy Forum (GPF) in El Salvador|
2024 Inclusive FinTech Showcase Themes
1. Enhance interoperability & cost reduction in digital payments
2. Boost digital financial literacy & financial health for disadvantaged groups* (including rural communities, persons with disabilities, elderly, and/or displaced populations)
3. Catalyse access to finance for women and youth entrepreneurs
4. Leverage data management and analytics for financial inclusion impact
5. Strengthen resilience & adaptation for climate vulnerable populations
tutions or technology companies that offer technology or innovation that aims to compete with traditional methods in delivering financial services.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form
- Completed applications must be submitted to [email protected] before 23:59 Malaysia time (UTC +8 hours) on Friday, 17 November 2023.
- Finalists will be selected by an independent committee of experts comprising policy and technical specialists.
For More Information: